Friday, February 27, 2015

Apples of My Eye: Baby Lust List

I decided to do a compilation post today because I've been slacking on my blogger duties this week.  First lots of snow (it's actually snowing again as we speak...err...type), then lots of baby drama with the OB/GYN.  Finn's doing good and so am I, but this OB is not a good fit (I'm currently working on a post about finding a good fit for your pregnant self; hopefully it will be up next week).  Also, ladies, it is never ok to be bullied or shamed by your OB/GYN.  Getting off my soapbox now. 



On a happy note, I have been busy trolling the 'webs in an attempt to put together last minute registries for the baby shower.  I have found so many cute things that I just absolutely adore.  Squeal-worthy things.  Max out the card cute.   Since many of my fellow friends are also expecting little bundles of joy, I thought I'd put together a roundup of the cuteness!




The Tiniest Moccasins






Hipster Baby Leggings (I can't stand the cuteness!)






This Nursery Bedding








Adorable Watercolor Prints






A Perfect Baby Carrier







Squeal-Worthy Cloth Diapers








A Crib Straight Out of Mad Men




Organic and Eco-Friendly Baby Toys

 




And My Favorite Baby/Mama Organic Bath Products
(I used these with Jonah and LOVED them)








What are YOUR favorite products for baby???
xo, Karee




No comments:

Post a Comment